As the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer, A.S. Watson sets O+O (Offline Plus Online) as the new standard for retail.
Retail isn’t just about product…
Retail in today’s world isn’t just about the products - it is about the interaction between people, experience and relationship.
What is O+O Platform Strategy?
A.S. Watson O+O platform strategy is an ecosystem that is powered by technology, big data and artificial intelligence, not just about having physical stores and also an online store. Different from traditional Omnichannel or O2O model (online to offline or offline to online) from the past generation that drove customers from one channel to another, O+O is more about creating an integrated offline and online experience to better serve customers’ needs through digital transformation, that enables them to shop across any channel, anytime, anywhere.
Seamless O+O Retail Experience
To be able to deliver O+O (Offline plus Online) experience with excellence, it’s a combination of our extensive 16,400+ physical store network as core touchpoints, our 130,000-strong customer service workforce, integrated with digital platforms, 120+ eCommerce platforms, and very importantly, the customer connectivity with our base of 142 million loyalty members. Capitalising on the in-depth and sophisticated customer insights, we are able to provide the most personalised O+O experience which not only delivers the best offer to our customers, but also growth to our business.
O+O for Stronger Customers Connectivity
From a traditional local dispensary to a leader in O+O retail, what have driven us to grow fast are our intense focus on customers connectivity and agility – a determination to accelerate our digital transformation to strengthen customer interaction across all offline and online channels. This unique O+O platform strategy drives us to bring customers a healthier and more beautiful life and delivers our promise – to put a smile on our customers’ faces.
O+O changes how we sell, how we serve customers, and even the way we manage fulfilment.
A.S. Watson O+O Platform Strategy Coverage
- O+O Strategy at ASW: The Future of Retail (Cosmetics Business)
- ASW: Why the Customer-focused O+O model is Key to the Future of Beauty Retail (The Moodie Davitt Report)
- ‘Retail Is Not Dead’ – ASW COO Explains the New Standard for Retail (Inside Retail)
- ASW Sees O+O as the New Standard for Retail (BW Confidential)
- ASW Eyes O+O as New Standard for Retail (Retail Times)
- ASW Sets New Standard for Retail with O+O (Marketing Interactive)
- ASW: Forget Physical Versus Online; O+O is the New Standard for Retail (Global Cosmetics News)
- ASW: O+O is the New Retail Standard (Retail Analysis)
- ASW Strengthens O+O Business, Kicks Off 180th Anniversary Celebration (Marketing Interactive)
- ASW Builds Competitive Edge with Data in Fast-moving Retail Industry (Tableau)
- ASW and L’Oreal Launch Virtual Makeup Try-on Service (Inside Retail Asia)
- ASW Continues Technology Partnership Programme to Accelerate Digital Transformation (epam)
- ASW Boosts Customer Experience Through Agile O+O Replenishment (slimstock)
- ASW’s O+O Customer Spends 3 Times More Than an Instore-Only Customer (Hong Kong Economic Times)
- ASW Plans to Open 1,000 Physical Stores to Deliver its O+O Strategy (Hong Kong Economic Times)
- O+O Describes How Customers Shop Today (Ming Pao)
- ASW Sets O+O as the New Standard for Retail (AM730)
- ASW Sets O+O as the New Standard for Retail (Economic Digest)
- ASW Says O+O is the New Standard for Retail (The Economic Observer)
- O+O Drives the Business of A.S. Watson (Social One)
- How ASW Business Grows Amid the Economic Uncertainty? (CY Zone)